F/V Hard Merchandise
We are the Wickedest Boat Out There
Welcome to the website of the F/V Hard Merchandise and Angelica Fisheries!
We are one of Gloucester’s traditional, old school, commercial fishing vessels, working year round to feed the nation.
We are proud to be featured as part of the National Geographic Channel’s show “Wicked Tuna.” We think we are the wickedest tuna boat out there.
Traditionally we have fished groundfish; cod, haddock and pollack, year round commercially, as well as Giant Bluefin Tuna during the late summer/fall seasons. During a few months of the summer we make the boat available for limited specialty charters for hire. Contact us via email for more details and/or information on the charter packages available at any given time of the year and be sure to check the Charters page on this website.
The F/V Hard Merchandise is a 38ft Danielshead solid fiberglass Novi boat which may not be fast and fancy but we are efficient and we do catch fish. We at Angelica Fisheries think the Hard Merchandise is the bomb just as she is.
We're now in Season 2
Stayed tuned in to see what happens!
What's being written about Hard Merchandise and Wicked Tuna
- The Hard Merchandise is now accepting charters for the 2013 season. Find more information here.
- Hear what Paul and Dave think about the current season. - Fox 25 News
- Radio Interview with Captain Dave On The New of Wicked Tuna Season - The Howie Carr Show
- Hot 'Tuna' - ‘Wicked’ chef shares his fish recipes - Boston Herald - The Edge
- 'Wicked Tuna' Splashes Back to TV: Q&A with the Show's Star Captains from Gloucester - Boston Magazine
- Wicked Tuna Leaderboard - National Geographic Channel