F/V Hard Merchandise
Catch the crew of Hard Merchandise for the 4th season of NatGeo’s show WICKED TUNA, Sundays at 9pm . And watch for Season Two of NatGeo’s Wicked Tuna – North VS South to be airing later this year!
Welcome to the website of the F/V Hard Merchandise and Angelica Fisheries!
We are one of Gloucester’s traditional, old school, commercial fishing vessels, working year round to feed the nation.
We are proud to be featured as part of the National Geographic Channel’s show “Wicked Tuna.” We think we are the wickedest tuna boat out there.
Traditionally we have fished groundfish; cod, haddock and pollack, year round commercially, as well as Giant Bluefin Tuna during the late summer/fall seasons. During a few months of the summer we make the boat available for limited specialty charters for hire. Contact us via email for more details and/or information on the charter packages available at any given time of the year and be sure to check the Charters page on this website.
The F/V Hard Merchandise is a 38ft Danielshead solid fiberglass Novi boat which may not be fast and fancy but we are efficient and we do catch fish. We at Angelica Fisheries think the Hard Merchandise is the bomb just as she is.
SEASON 4 Under way!
We are so thankful we have been able to enjoy our 4 years (and counting) on this wicked cool show so far! Thank you all for watching – we hope you enjoy it as much as we do working on it!
Also stay tuned for news about Season 2 of Wicked Tuna: North VS South which is now in production and should air later this year! NAT Geo – we love you!
- The Hard Merchandise will begin booking charters for next season in January 2015. Find more information here.
- Hear what Paul and Dave think about the current season. - Fox 25 News
- Radio Interview with Captain Dave On The New of Wicked Tuna Season - The Howie Carr Show
- Hot 'Tuna' - ‘Wicked’ chef shares his fish recipes - Boston Herald - The Edge
- 'Wicked Tuna' Splashes Back to TV: Q&A with the Show's Star Captains from Gloucester - Boston Magazine
- Wicked Tuna Leaderboard - National Geographic Channel